Sunday 25 October 2009

Vampires

I had another play and this is the result. I used a stamp from 'scrapz' of a lovely oriental lady and gave her fangs and red eyes.... the bat and gravestones are from inkadinkadoo. I coloured her face with promarkers then did alot of shading with ink.
I shall enter her in the 'Thank god its friday challenge', which is 'vampires', Rainbowladys challenge' which is 'halloween' and again in the challenge at 'Darkness inspirations'... whose challenge is still 'Vampires'.
Thanks for taking time to look
hugs lynx

13 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!!! I love it! Like the red eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW great idea and creation. Love it!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yeah! This is fab!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow another amazing creation hun just love it hgus cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Lyn, totally awesome
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning.
    Amazing piece. Love them.

    Thanks Lynn for your vampire to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even with the fangs and red eyes she stills looks beautiful. Fabulous work.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's Fangs-bulous! Brilliantly done, spooky and beautiful.

    ((Lyn))

    Ps.I don't have a dog, but I have a pet slug...
    hey the code word was halow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lyn...WoW how great is your artwork....I love your designs.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete