Wednesday 24 February 2010

Tellens place

Its wednesday and our new challenge at TELLENS PLACE IS .... ANYTHING GOES.... use your favourite Tellens place image..... Terry has give lots as freebies since this challenge begun and this week if you havent got one there is a really cute freebie for you to use.... or go and look in the shop.... you can buy EDWARD.... he is my favourite and i used 3 different images of him to make this key ring.
Digi images can be used for almost everything a 'real' stamp can be used for and this week i thought i'd use them with shrink plastic.... mainly cos i found my stash of shink and wanted to use it!
I used clear plastic and traced the image with a permanent pen... roughly coloured him in as i wanted a grungy-used look to go with the coppery/brass chain and recycled bits i used.... cut them out properly not just into rectanges like i often do and thats it.... one EDWARD keyring.... in a few weeks time TELLENS PLACE shall be having a BLOG HOP and i shall give my DEAR-EDWARD keyring away..... more on the HOP another time.... i might be in the dog-house now for mentioning it but so many of you had fun with us last time i just wanted to tell you we'll be at it again soon.
Please come and play with us this week.... dont be put off by digi images... they are fun to work with .... i am a stamper... a messy stamper but with a little thought you can do so much more than just cards/coloured in images with digis.... go see my ROSIE DEE POST .... thats a digi too...
Thanks for visiting love lynx





8 comments:

  1. Wow Lyn. That is brilliant. You amaze me with your talent. Love them.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation Lyn, just love it! I think I need edward as I've a 14 year old son and he looks like that half the time.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah hun! What a fab thing to make!
    I haven't got the patience for jewellery making - too fiddly for me!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO, so , so unique! Love what you created! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so funny, Lyn - every time you bring out something crafty, I'm dying to try it. Now I've got to find that plastic - I used to do what was called "Shrinky Dinks" years ago and I miss "Friendly Plastic" - used to make pins with it - darn it I wish they'd come back with that - it was easy to make. I love the keyring and thanks for mentioned the blog hop - way to get people excited you clever girl! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lyn,

    This is so AWESOME! I love this Edward keychain so much! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your Edward keychain...very cool!!

    ReplyDelete