Wednesday 28 April 2010

Tuesday taggers SORRY ITS A DAY LATE

I am so sorry that i am late posting my DT project this week for tuesday taggers.... things have been totally chaotic here the last few days and i'm not sure if i'm on my head or my elbow.... thought i'd better be polite!
Michelle my teamie at TT has come up with this challenge and its MEMORIES.
I used paper from my scrap box.... cut the swirls from another scrap, the ribbon is from our christmas cake and the photo is of me.... borrowed from nans old photo tin.... i used rub on letters to add to the large printed M.
The CRAFT BARN http://www.craftbarnonline.co.uk/ is sponsoring our challenge this week, so come and share your memories with us and be in with a chance of winning a £15 voucher to spend..... you'll be spoilt for choice! Thanks for visiting..... sorry again.... my time is not my own just now.
xxxlynx

5 comments:

  1. Oh wasn't you a little cutey! Love this but I thought it was a picture frame when I first looked it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHhhhhhhhh Lynnnnnnnnn! Oh my goodness, aren't you just so incredibly precious! OMGoodness! Oh I can't even begin to describe how much I love this. The red bow really sets it off as the most beautiful gift ever and she is, isn't she; I'm sure your mom would agree. The swirling flowers are elegant and sweet - this is just gorgeous. I thought it was a picture frame too; WOW - how stunning! You never cease to amaze me with your talented craftiness, my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw - what a cutie. You wouldn't have guessed the little girl in the photo would turn into a Goth would you? LOL
    Fabulous work though - love all the black and white, and the red ribbon is a brilliant flourish.
    Hope things get steadier for you soon hun. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Lyn and you were soooo cute! Hope you get some you time soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, BD!!! Hope to hear from you soon, honey, you sound snowed under...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete