Wednesday 19 May 2010

Rosie Dee's challenge

I am really sorry folks and rosie but i should have posted this on sunday but my mind was on other things.... my one brain cell was severly over worked!
This is just a sneak-peek of my project for the new challenge... you need to go over to rosiedees to see the whole thing... and even though i say it myself its not bad .... and the rest of the dt have made some lovely things this fortnight,,, mind you they always do.
So off you go and have a look and join us.... its a challenge that you'll love HONEST!
Thanks for dropping by...lynx

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I'm honoured to be in the same team with you;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FANTASTIC! I especially love the little baby dragons! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your easel card, its fabulous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Lyn, as are all your creations.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I love dragons - I see them as this all powerful creature that can fly and wreak havoc wherever they may...but they are really fascinating, aren't they? This is very cute; I've got to find some dragons! :-) So I can do what you do...hahahha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant - as ever. Love the addition of the dragonets. You can feel the love of mum.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete