Wednesday 5 May 2010

Stampinsanity

Cor i nearly missed this one..... forgot to put it on yesterday!
The challenge at STAMP INSANITY .... WHICH ENDS TONIGHT! was to take inspiration from a picture ...... this is what i came up with.... i brayered over basic grey paper with orange and blue ink.... mounted it onto black card stock then onto an orange card base.
The images is from Stamp insanity... its a digi image... coloured with promakers and chinese white pencil.
I added orange organza ribbon with a piece of old jewelry..... i recoloured the centre stone blue and the small stones round it with sukura souffle pens.
Thanks for stopping by today.
love lynx

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn. Another fabulous creation. I love the background and it really highlights your fab image too. Just wonderful. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! This looks awesome! I love how she's colored! And that background paper is so cool! Plus, the medallion is amazing! Great job! And thank you for playing along with StampInsanity! You really did awesome with the inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your card is amazing! I love the fabric, colouring and that skull paper! I'm next to you in the challenge:) I'm going to check out the rest of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh you beat me to it! I am on The Burtonesque Design Team, pinch me it's mt first DT and it's Burton! I was working on the HDH Macabre Monday challenge and thought I should come back and mention our Debut Challenge! I'm really excited to see what you make!!!! I love everything crafty, but Halloween anything it THE BEST! Now, if only I can get some of those HDH Badges!!! Thanks for following me back! I'm so excited I found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange is not a color I see you use that much of and now that I think of it... ummm Not once in your description did you use the phrase "smudged the edge in black". Do you have a fever darlin??

    hehe... love the card. You know I am your biggest fan and your work blows me away. Orange or not it is fab! Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your card is stunning! I admire your coloring! and the accents are perfect!

    Thanks so much for joining us at StampInsanity!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete