Wednesday 24 November 2010

Catch up for the week

This has been a crazy week..... sick children as well as oldies.......so i'm miles behind with everything! You really should see the ironing pile!!!!
Before i tell you about the new challenge at DELICIOUS DOODLES ...... POPPET was the winner of the image i used so if you want to contact me or Teri we'll get your image to you.
The new challenge being CELEBRATIONS..... i made a christmas card.... thought i better get started as its nearly december...... i used Teri's beautiful WOLF/MOON image, I kept the card very simple as the image is just so stunning....... black and silver card.... wide ribbon and a stamped and embossed sentiment.... job done.
It would be lovely if you could join in with us this week.... its a simple challenge!http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/


Last on this catch up post is my project for TUESDAY TAGGERS http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/ ..... you still have a day and a bit to join in with us, and the theme is TO MAKE A DECORATION.





I chose to make a bauble.... i used a polystyrene ball and covered it with black sequins ( my dad then informed me you can buy 'em ready done at the £ shops!..... but anyway...i did my own.... and used beads and metal bits i have kept from hairslides.... a recycled tassel, and gems.





It is quite heavy compared to normal baubles ...... so i hope my sisters tree is a strong one..... she loves purple and black. Thank you for reading this super long catch up post. I hope to be on time with my postings next week.
love lynx

4 comments:

  1. I love wolves Lyn, this is so very gorgeous. Very effective. I've had poorly kids all week too. Hope your family are recovering, take care.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wolf card...and the bauble is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness deary, aren't we in the Chritmas spirit? LOL Fabulous projects as sual. the card is stunning and that bauble is over the top. Wouldn't a whole purple and black tree be amazing? xxD

    ReplyDelete