Monday 15 November 2010

SMEARED INK BLOG HOP and MACABRE MONDAYS

Sorry i have been MIA for so long('puter problems..... yep it died!) but i'm now back with 2, well actually more than 2 things to share with ya.
Smeared ink http://smearedink.com/ have 4 brand new stamp sets available for pre-order so we, the DT are having a mini blog hop to show them off...... I was lucky and got to work with URBAN DECAY..... a full plate of wonderful bits and bobs and fantastic backgrounds. I also used wings from QUOTE THE RAVEN and 2 images from AS DEATH for this framed canvas piece.
This ATC used the new URBAN DECAY set and the skeleton is from AS DEATH.

Dont for get...we have a friendly forum..... the link is on my side bar.... why not come and give us a look.... you'll find tons of inspiration...HONEST.
Please be sure to visit the rest of the S&S Design Team to see more fantastic creations using the brand new stamp sets!
Terra ~ Tori ~ Kelli ~ Black Dragon ~ Lady Brayton Meredith (her’s will be up later in the week) ~ Kapree ~ Lisa and Alison.... who i forgot to put on this morning as i copieid and pasted from her blog....OOOPS!
Now as its monday its time to be MACABRE.......
and the theme this week is RAVENOUS RAVENS.


I have used a SMEARED INK stamp from QUOTE THE RAVEN .... i decorated this gift box to match the altered pendant necklace that i made.



I adore anything POE...... and this box/pendant was a labour of love.
I hope you can join in with us this week and hopefully join in the SMEARED INK BLOG HOP TOO.
thank you for visiting me today.keep safe love lynx

12 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn. How lovely to hear from you and see your beautiful work again. Have missed you so much. Your creations are fantastic as usual, you are such a special crafter.
    I will try and email later. Happy crafting sweetie.
    Lots of love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynx, as always your art amazes me! Sorry you were having puter problems, glad it's back now!!! Totally love love love the projects for today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the projects! i really love your canvas piece, i want to touch it! i bet you have amazing art work all over your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, great to have you back again. These are awesome, as always because you can't do something droll and lifeless! I love the Raven. So very clever what you've created. My friend's son is an EAP fan and loves all that is of a Raven. Heehee...he's in a heavy metal band, I think...at least that's what the music sounds like! He's the drummer! Lovely things you always have to show and I'm soooooooooooooo glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work as always, my friend! I love your ATCs and your Raven box is simply divine! After seeing your lovely work, I'm going to try combining As Death or the Build a Zombie kit with my Urban Decay backgrounds. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to see you back flippin' computers but at leaset it was nothing more serious.

    See you made good use of your computer down time awesome work love the framed canvas. Think it will be worth checking out these new images xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always Lyn - your work goes from strength to strength. This Raven masterpiece is just that - a masterpiece. I adore it
    H xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work, my friend! I love every piece, and that necklace is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning as always! Love the combination of stamp sets that you used! Your Raven box is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful - thanks for sharing!!!Very inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to take my time on your blog! your stuff is so amazing! great work on...well everything! such great detail and colors! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete