Wednesday 7 September 2011

DRAGONSDREAM

This week we are continuing with our song titles as inspiration theme, and have a challenge set by my teamie Helen.... shes a huge Liverpool supporter.... so chose a song to match her favourite teams colours..... RED RED WINE, by UB40...... which means we want to see lots of RED on your tags this week.
I used a CRAFTY SECRETS stamp set that has been unused in my craftroom for.... well it must be 2 years at least..... i keep meaning to alter a wine box for my Dad, but it never gets done. I stamped onto some DP....( moulin rouge) coloured my images with colour soft pencils..... and inked all the edges in 3 shades of red. I then stamped another 4 bottles, 3 glasses and quite a few grapes/leaves.





These i coloured with pencils , then fussy cut... and used foam pads to add depth to my tags.


I then used red and grey ink on a course sponge and gently dabbed over the 3D images to blend them in.


I finished off by using slightly larger red tags to mount my image tags on and fine red ribbon.


I know i'm greedy but i couldnt decide which to show... so i'm showing both!


I hope you can find time to play along.... you dont have to do red wine.... just RED..... but whats better than a little red wine.....?


Please dont answer that!


I shall also enter these tags in the following challenges,












































http://desertislandcraftschallenge.blogspot.com/ USE AT LEAST 3 THINGS FROM THE LIST..... my things are a little green, nature inspired, dimention and a sentiment.


Thanks for visiting me... love lynx

27 comments:

  1. Lovely tags, fab images and what a lot of challenges this fits.
    Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tags , they are absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Die sind ja megaklasse!

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious tags !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Just For Fun :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags, I keep all my dies in a wooden wine box, well ok most of them LOL. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous TAG's, so beautiful style, like it very much!
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonnenchalleng!
    Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorjuss!!! Both are lovely and took me off to France or Tuscany... you MUST explain "fussy cut" !! And the list of entries is so long... I can never find that many to fit my messes!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are both just top-notch, Lyn! By raising the images up on the foam pads you've really made the tags come alive, even more. I particularly love your coloring. Very even and beautiful. What is fussy cut?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such beautiful tags...stunning work.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you are singing my song and completely tunefully. Fantastic tags, the words lovely. thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun great to see you XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags :-) Perfect to tie onto a nice bottle of Bordeaux or something equally red and yummy :-) I love the images ! glad they got an inking after 2 yrs !!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what fabulous tags! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are FABULOUS - beautiful colouring :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad I've enabled you to use an unused stamp!! Love your tags, just perfect! Oh, and the answer you don't want, is a LOT of red wine... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi...this is fab! Thanks for playing at CES challenges! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These tags are fabulous. Love the red inked edges and the way you have 3d'd parts of them.
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous tag - gorgeous colouring and perfect colours!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both tags are fabulous. I love the way you have 3d'd some of the elements.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow these tags sre gorgeous, thank you for joining us at CES challenges.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow ... i love your tags they look fabulous ... and effective ...
    Thank you for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. Totally fantastic tags. I love them lots and not just because I love red wine...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Desert Islands Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous tags and gorgeous colours... good job!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete