Sunday 11 December 2011

6th DAY of the 12 DAYS of CHRISTMAS SMEARED AND SMUDGED STYLE and 13 DAYS OF CREEPMAS.

WELCOME today 6 of the 12 days of Christmas..... and its day 11 of the 13 days of CREEPMAS.... December is marching on at a rate of knots..... today i have one of a few cards i'll be making to show you.
I used one of the fantastic images from AS DEATH by SMEARED INK...... i kept it simple...black white and silver...the swirly background is flocked so its nice to touch.... and i 3D'd the skull as the photo below shows.... the colour of the pic below is all wrong..... sorry... I stamped(badly) the greeting.
See you tomorrow for day 12 of CREEPMAS and the new challenge at SMUDGY ANTICS.


I shall enter the following challenges......












Thanks for visiting me...love lynx

12 comments:

  1. Well that was a very unusual christmascard, i cant decide as if i like it or not, sorry,but anyway thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your christmas card fantastic work
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card BD, love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that totally rocks. I'm gonna have to get that set before they are all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creation. I love it. Dark Chrimbo cards LoL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic christmas card thanks for playing at Forevernight
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, love that 3D technique. Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and I think it is my favorite card that you have made to date!!! I think this should come to my home in the states!!! I will keep it safe and cherish it!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! Thank you for joining us at Forever Night Challenges, for our last challenge of the year!! I hope to see back for more challenges in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get over how elegant this looks. I'm I a bit off that I think the "As Death" images are beautiful?

    ReplyDelete