Friday 6 September 2013

DOMINOART...Sun memories +any games piece goes.

Its week #3 for the challenge at DOMINOART,
YOUR ARE CHALLENGED TO ALTER ANY GAME PIECE...
(Domino, jigsaw, monoply money.... the list is endless...)
using a SUN THEME.

I altered two dominos .... using CHERRY PIE STAMPS.
I stamped using black and blue stazon, heat set, then coloured with sharpies and ink.
I used a thin coat of diamond glaze over the top, when completely dry i used rub-ons for the words and added a small metal embellie to one of them. 
I then used a nice thick coat of diamond glaze to seal my dominos.
Its not to clear from the photo but both have a nice depth to the images.... both have ribbon around the sides for a neat finish....and magnets on the back.
I do hope you come and join in this challenge...you have until 18th september to link up.
Thanks for visiting BDx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous sun inspired altered dominos BD! I love them and proud to feature them as this weeks inspiration for my DominoART Challenge #6 - Any Game Goes Sun Memories :0)
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/dominoart-challenge-6-week-3-of-sun.html

    ReplyDelete