Monday 28 April 2014

SMEARED INK MONTHLY DT BLOG HOP

 photo SIMonthlyBlogHopButtonOctopus_zps8932e2f8.jpg
Well here we are at the end of another month
 so its time for our monthly SMEARED INK design team blog hop.
Heres the full blog roll for you...
This month our theme is ''DO YOUR THING''
for me that was pretty simple.... out came my POE stamps.... but what to do with them?
So I got inky.....
 THESE STAMPS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE RUBBER CLUB AS A 'PAST OFFERING''
 Then... i thought I'd get my clay out again too... so I have another project as well.
2x Poe projects for one blog hop.... cant be bad!

Please visit everyone on the hop list...these ladies are all so wonderfully talented and totally inspiring.
Thanks for stopping by today.
BDx

10 comments:

  1. We need a tut on your clay work. Love it! The colors on the first one are wonderful. Stamped them or colored after? Ab fab doll
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Poe "piggy" bank, great colors and use of the stamps! The box looks so cool with your clay, agreeing with Rebecca, need to know how that works. =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - yes, we definitely need some lessons on your clay work please :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are amazing, especially the box with the skulls. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pieces both boxes. Excellent on getting inky and great use of the stamps on the first box. You make everything come alive so well. Second box, beautiful! Genius addition of the raven skellies surrounding Poe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects BD. You can take anything and alter it into something way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow beautiful work onboth boxes..I love them both. Master of masters :)
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally NOT bad at all! :) taht box looks fab with the distressed edges and your clay art is oh so cool! love the poe face in the middle and all the texture, just wanna touch it :P. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Poe inspired pieces today, Lynx! I really love the effect you achieve with that clay and the stamp. My impressions usually don't come out that well in clay. Must be that Dragon Magick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see like Im constantly looking payment inviting things to read close by a heterogeneity of topics, but I get along to include your install develop into my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look help to.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete