Sunday 22 June 2014

DESTEMPELWINKEL DT PROJECT

Happy Sunday to you.... its my turn again to post onto the
once again its a page in my little critters book.
This page has special meaning to me.... 
9yrs ago today I had my twin girls.... together they weighed  6lb 12oz,
we are a family of dragons.... 
one is glitter dragon,(because she loves everything pretty and sparkly)
 the other little Black dragon...(because she's a goth  like me!)
 I stamped and masked the letter tiles, stamped the dragon, 
then i carefully postioned and stamped the critters onto the letter tiles.
I used promarkers and pencils to colour the images.... 
then used a wash of distress inks for the background.... finally adding a splattering of distress ink
flicked from a tooth brush.... messy and fun!
I love this dragon.... did you notice she's blowing out 9 candles?
JUST PERFECT! 

below is another page from the book.... that I forgot to show here on my blog.....
ooops!
These little critters have fun wherever they go!
 All the stamps for both of thes pages are available from DE-STEMPELWINKEL.
Thank you for stopping by. BDx
I'd like to enter the following challenges...
A LITTLE BIT CRAFT...CHILDS PLAY....these little critters are very child like!
CREATALICIOUS CHALLENGE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FAIRIES CHALLENGES....SUMMER what could be more summery than the beach!
LIA STAMPZ...SUMMER FUN 
ONE SWEET CHALLENGE...HIT THE BEACH
SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGE...AT THE BEACH/SUMMER FUN
KITTY BEE DESIGNS...FAIRY TALE OR FANTASY CREATURES.
FAIRYTALE CHALLENGE...LAZY SUMMER DAYS
KEEP IT SIMPLE.... SPLATTERS.... the birthday page has splatters.
STAMPING FOR THE WEEKEND...ANYTHING GOES.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope you will join us again!

    Love From Rebecca xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Yes. this is really summer time like! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-both a little at 6lbs-combined?? Wow. well Dragons are fierce and this is great! I love the critters on the letter blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute beach card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete