Wednesday 5 November 2014

DE-STEMPELWINKEL..... BONFIRE NIGHT

Today it's my turn over at the DE-STEMPELWINKEL designers blog...
 if you're from the UK you'll be driven crazy this evening by fireworks...maybe...if this awful rain stops,
as November 5th is Bonfire night, also called Guy Fawkes night,
I'm not quite sure what we are supposed to be celebrating.... a failed plot or the execution of those
involved....
 ''Remember, remember the 5th of November,
gunpowder, treason and plot....''
.....but my project today just shows the ''Little Critters'' having fun.
 I've done a double page spread in my altered board book.

 Stamped and masked.... i drew in the number '5' and the bonfires.
I coloured the scene with alcohol markers, pencils and ink.
When I began this book I thought i'd have it done in 6 to 8 weeks... turns out its more like 6 to 8 months.
All of the stamps used are exclusive to DE-STEMPELWINKEL.
Thanks for stopping by
BDx

1 comment:

  1. Love those little critters! Get a kick out of a holiday that no one knows what it's for. Bonfires do bring out the pyro in me, though. WooHoo! Love these pages. xxD

    ReplyDelete