Thursday 6 November 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN COLOUR CHALLENGE REMINDER.


Beloveds,
How the time doth fly, Herewith is a reminder 
of the current QUEST #38 - COLOUR CHALLENGE.

I have an altered domino key ring today...
I used all of the colours for this one...
plus I made a box for it to go in.

We at QUOTH THE RAVEN welcome any kind of project.... 
our only requirement is that it is somehow connected to E.A.POE or this work.
You still have plenty of time to create a POE themed project using at least 3 of the colours above.
Easy peasy right?
The challenge ends...
26th NOVEMBER 2014at 1700hrs BST.
BDx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous keyring, and thanks for the inspiration - I sort of shied away from the bright colour palette, but you've shown me can use the same colours in more muted tones. Tomorrow I shall do some Poe research to inspire me firther. :)

    ReplyDelete