Thursday 5 March 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN


We have a brand new challenge for you starting today at
Our theme is DREAM ON....
You can create anything you desire as long as it follows the theme and, 
you'll be in with a chance of winning....


Here's my take on the theme... I used the poem by POE...
A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM as my inspiration.
 I used clay, stamped with stamps from DE-STEMPELWINKEL...
 the heart shaped base is six layers of grey board. I painted the finished project with acrylic paints to give it a stone effect.
I hope you'll join us this month... we love to see your POE inspired work.
Thanks for stopping by BDx

2 comments:

  1. Love this technique, BD! Awesome as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clay piece for the QTR "Dream On" challenge, BD! So much to see!

    ReplyDelete