Saturday 8 August 2015

REMEMBERING LILY BLOG HOP

                              
Today we are remembering Lily Chilvers a truly beautiful artist and soul taken from us too soon.
To honour Lily we are sharing projects we have made in her memory using the wonderful, whimsical and wacky art she shared with us all.
Blog Hop List
Black Dragon you are here!
Anne Marie Healey
Here are a few of the things i've made using Lily's quirky, quaint, unique images....
A large altered board book...

...one of the pages inside the book.... made for a friend who beat cancer.....

A large wall project....

  A card...
 
....another card.
My projects just don't do Lily's images justice.
My thoughts are with Mandy and Amber, Lily's Mum and sister,
God bless you both..... Lily's now home with Angels.
BDx

14 comments:

  1. Your projects are beyond amazing, BD. You've done Lily proud. Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your big wall project BD, it's amazing! You're too modest, you've most definitely done Lily's images justice. Great stuff :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects BD .A beautiful tribute to Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly loving tribute to Lily, BD. hugs to allxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah these are lovely creations, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each and every one of your creations is just amazing, love them all BD

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so beautiful, Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word. I've been gone from crafting world way too freakin long. How sad. I was just thinking wonder what new images she's came up with the other day. I had no idea. What a great way for you guys to honor her. My thoughts with her family as well. So glad I stopped by here today but also so so sad for the loss of such an awesome artist. We truly need to always spread love and make sure the ones we love know it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tribute projects to celebrate Lily and her art! I'm going to have to get that Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a good thing I was sitting down when I saw your Alice wall project! It would have knocked me off my feet! Truly amazing. Much like Lily! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...awesome projects (as usual). What a wonderful tribute to Lily and her artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects all though I have to say your wall piece is utterly amazing. Great tribute post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning creations BD :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete